|Season 7, Short # 1|
|Date||October 3, 2015|
|What-To-Do||Walking in Clove Lakes Park in the Out of the Darkness Walk.|
|Characters||Toppy, Gampi, Symnel, Covlere, Bursle, Ratent, Ster, Tes, Extop|
|Written by||Nathanael Cameron|
|Directed by||Nathanael Cameron|
Important Season 7 Information
The only thing this short does is talk about the Out of the Darkness Walk on October 3, 2015, using text.
(The intro plays.)
(The main characters of Season 7 of The Squishables (excluding Octopuff) are shown to be walking in Clove Lakes Park.)
(One by one, pieces of text appear for a few seconds mainly talking about the Out of the Darkness Walk. Eventually, after a few seconds pass, they disappear and another piece of text takes its place.)
Text Piece # 1: Do you see all these squishables walking in the park?
Text Piece # 2: They’re walking out of the darkness in Clove Lakes Park for the Walk Out of the Darkness walk.
Text Piece # 3: It’s a walk that battles suicide, and it’s a great way to become a part of your community.
Text Piece # 4: Daily heroes like you begin the prevention of suicide.
Text Piece # 5: By joining this walk, you’ll raise money for prevention programs and critical research.
Text Piece # 6: Registration begins at 8 A.M. in Clove Lakes Park today on Saturday, October 3, 2015.
Text Piece # 7: You could sign up for the Out of Darkness Walk online.
Text Piece # 8: And just so you know, your service will be documented by Curtis High School and the Walk Out of Darkness walk.
(After the last text piece disappears, no more appear and the short fades out.)
(The credits play.)
Voices of the CharactersEdit
Toppy, Gampi, Symnel, Covlere, Bursle, Ratent, Ster, Tes, and Extop appeared, but none of them spoke.
- This is the first short of Season 7.
- Octopuff is the only main character that’s absent from the short, although it was intentional.
- Gampi's eyebrows were supposed to be slightly re-drawn, but Mr. Contesty forgot.
- All of the time, “Out of the Darkness Walk” is referred to as “Out of Darkness Walk.”
- In the credits, when it says “(edited with cartoon.pho.to),” the first letter of “edited” wasn’t capitalized, along with the first letter of “drums” in “(drums from STRIVING.mid).”