|Season 2, Episode Episode 4|
|Date||October 7, 2010|
|What-To-Do||Nature Walk and use the 5 senses to draw what you see|
|Characters||Grate, Thaud, Skippy, Lubch, Beja, Explosve, Cee, Mape, Err|
|Written by||Nathanael Cameron|
|Directed by||Nathanael Cameron|
Double Point Day pt2
The episode starts with Lubch coming to a group of squishables. They tell him that they are going on a Nature Walk. Lubch wants them to stop the nature walk, but they disagree. Mape tells him he's coming. Grate also says they are picking stuff up.
- This episode is inspired by the Nature Walk on October 6, 2010.
- Beja says "never" instead of "no". This is because if you make him say it, it will be a bit cut off. Also, it's an event sound and it's in low quality.
- This is the first Squishables Season 2 episode to have fully drawn credits. One of the text was typed in the last one, although all the other text was drawn.
- This is the very first appearance of Cee, Err, Explosve and Skippy.
- Out of the characters that made their first appearance, only Cee and Skippy get solo lines. Err and Explosve don't get any solo lines until Notebook Check.
- Explosve's hat is green when Lubch hands out the paper to her.
- Grate, Mape, Cee and Skippy for no apparent reason has a bookbag for the walk. The bags are not seen again for the rest of the episode.
- While the squishables are walking, before Lubch tells them to shut up, Mape says "guys", but one of the frames, the mouth pokes out her face.
- Grate returned rectangle in this episode, but her skin is still more purplish in this episode. It returns to normal in the next episode.