|Season 7, Short # 3|
|Date||October 30, 2015|
|What-To-Do||Talk about the Kidney Walk|
|Characters||Flagstick, Ratent, Ster, Symnel, Gampi, Octopuff (voice only), Covlere|
|Written by||Nathanael Cameron, Jr.|
|Directed by||Nathanael Cameron, Jr.|
|Link|| & |
Curtis vs. Wagner Basketball Game
The Squishables talk about the Kidney Walk that had occurred on November 8, 2015.
The short begins with Flagstick telling you that a Kidney Walk will occur on November 8, 2015, and that it would be in Foley Square, New York City. Next, Ratent tells you that you'll be walking in Mr. Cogan's honor since he gave a needy person a kidney of his. Then, Ster explicitly states that you'll walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and back on that day and that you'll be walking for a great cause. Symnel also tells you that fundraising is welcome, but Gampi then tells the viewer that the only way to register this time was to do it at KidneyWalk.org, or at least that's the only method of registering mentioned on the paper. After that, Octopuff (without appearing on screen) reminds you that 9:00 A.M. is the check in time while 10:30 A.M. is when the walk begins. Finally, Covlere lets you know that you could go to Mrs. Newman in Room 215 to receive more information about the Kidney Walk. The short ends there.
Voices of the CharactersEdit
- These are the first appearances and first speaking appearances of Ster, Symnel, and Gampi in Season 7.
- These are also the first appearances and first speaking appearances of Ratent and Covlere.
- This is the first speaking appearance of Flagstick in Season 7.
- This is the first speaking appearance of Octopuff in Season 7, but it isn't his first appearance in Season 7 since text took over his whole scene.
- Flagstick is the only character in this short to have appeared in another Season 7 animation before this one.
- This short aired the same day as the first message of the Curtis High School Mobile App.
- This is the final The Squishables animation and short to be released before the birth of Natty23's second brother (Jace) and the final one of 2015.
- This short talks about the Kidney Walk that occurred in Foley Square, New York City, on November 8, 2015.
- When "Animation & Art by Nathanael Cameron" shows up in the credits, the background spins faster than usual for a bit.