|Season 2, Episode Short # 4|
|Date||February , 2011|
|Characters||Mape, Gool, Err, Lubch, Random Squishables, Cee, Beja|
|Written by||Nathanael Cameron|
|Directed by||Nathanael Cameron|
- (wind blowing)
- Err: Oh now what? Skating in the winter? Ugh!
- Mape: Did you ever heard of ice skating?
- (While Err agrees with Mape's idea, Gool's eyes turn into dollar signs, and runs off, leaving Mape and Err confused)
- Advert Guy (voiceover): Ice Skating! At the Staten Island Skating Pavilion on 3080 Arthur Kill Road for 10 dollars! 5 for Admission and 5 for renting the skates! It'll be a blast it'll be skating for 2 hours! 2:30 to 4:30! Now we go to Cee here to tell us what he thinks about this place!
- Cee: I have four words. It is very, exciting-
- (Beja bumps into Cee, Cee screams, the ice breaks, causing everyone to scream and get mad at them, music stops)
- (music remuses)
- Advert Guy: Payment due Tuesday, February 8th, 2011. No refunds since this is a fund raising event.